Subaru Service and Repairs in Hiawatha, IA
Driving home in a new Subaru means that you're making a commitment to a vehicle that will serve you well for many years to come. Impressive safety features will give you peace of mind, and standard all-wheel drive will help you navigate even the most tumultuous terrain. As your Subaru gets you anywhere you need to go, the technicians at our Subaru service center are here to help with any repairs or maintenance you may need along the way. Schedule an appointment at our Subaru service center in Hiawatha, IA, or just stop by today!
Our new service center offers an expansive campus and state-of-the-art technology to keep your car running well mile after endless mile. We have 19 service bays to better accommodate our customers, meaning shorter wait times for you. Plus, if you're in a hurry and require basic maintenance you can take advantage of our quick-service bays. These are perfect for in-and-out oil changes, and you don't even need to make an appointment. When you visit Dave Wright Subaru, you can rest easy knowing that your vehicle is in good hands!
Other Benefits of Servicing Your Subaru at Dave Wright Subaru Include:
- Join our Oil Change Club to save with every appointment. Plus, every member receives a free car wash with every oil change!
- If you're on the go and don't have time for a scheduled appointment, just stop by when it's convenient for you. We can handle oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point inspections and other minor maintenance for walk-ins Monday-through-Saturday.
- If there's a specific part you're looking for, it's very likely we have it in stock. If not, you can order OEM Subaru parts through our dealership and pick them up once they're here!
- Has your vehicle been the subject of a recent recall? We can handle repairs and parts replacements for recalls, and if you're not sure we can look it up -- just search your VIN on our website.
- Our in-town courtesy shuttle provides complimentary transportation if you need to drop your vehicle off with us for an extended period of time.
- Did you buy your Subaru from us? If so, you're entitled to a free loaner car when you come in for service.
- Altogether, our staff has over 225 years of experience, so you can rest easy knowing that true experts are working on your vehicle.